Seeking info RE Mod Lib 1977-1980 editions

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 13:33:15 EDT 2006

Jay,

    There are two binding types as indicated in Toledano's price guide.  An interesting thing about them is this: I have not noticed a title that appears in BOTH styles.  The styles ran from 1977-1980 and then 1980-1985.  The woodcut jackets were 1980-1985.  I have not seen a title that was available in the 1977-1980 style that also has the woodcut jacket with the changes in the torchebearer logo on the cover of the book and the new endpapers.  If anyone knows of an example of title available in both styles I would like to hear about it.

  Darrell Johnson

JayAsplan at aol.com wrote:
    I am seeking information regarding the Modern Library editions published from 1977 to 1980..

Also I am interested in determining the binding types and sizes published in this format during these years.
  Jay
Cincinnati, Ohio