Non-ML Jean Christophe in ML DJ?

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 06:20:16 EST 2006

If I did a binding that nice, that jacket would be GONE.  The front board looks like balloon cloth, but the torchbearer is missing on the front.  I think...

  benj clark

Gordon Neavill <aa3401 at wayne.edu> wrote:
  This looks like a rebound copy in quarter leather. It's been noted before on the list that bookbinding classes often used Modern Library books to practice on. It's odd that the dust jacket was retained over the binding!

Barry