Lofty

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Mar 16 17:18:10 EST 2006

On Mar 16, 2006, at 1:49 PM, "EDWARD LUKANUSKI"
<ed_lukanuski at msn.com> wrote:

> But we do have non-western Aryan people. There is Persia. And there
> are
> some parts of India. Then we have non-Aryan Western people. Some would
> say Hungarians and Finns are non-Aryan.

OK, fine. Evidently I didn't state my point clearly enough. Here's
what I mean: Neither ML nor EL cover world cultures. Rather, they are
by and large (with the occasional exception) concerned with Greco-
Roman civilizations, their descendants, and their derivatives

       `\|||/                     Scot Kamins
        (@@)