Fwd: Adopt an Author!

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Tue Mar 14 17:52:38 EST 2006

Folks,

I answered an e-mail from Madaline Reddy today. It points to the
difficulty of one person running a site as large as Dogeared. I
really need member's help keeping the many many links up to date!

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Scot Kamins <kamins at dogeared.com>
> Date: March 14, 2006 12:24:04 PM PST
> To: Madaline Reddy <mac-reddy at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: Adopt an Author!
>
> Hi Madaline,
>
> Always nice to hear from you!  :o)
>
> On Mar 14, 2006, at 11:24 AM, Madaline Reddy wrote:
>
>> Once in awhile, I check out the authors. I am sad to
>> find that some bios disappear.
>
> They do indeed. And there are far too many of them for me to keep
> up with.
>
>> I would like to help. I
>> will take Dorothy Parker under my care. She needs a
>> new bio:
>
> Excellent!  Thanks so much for doing this. It's precisely why I
> created the Adopt-An-Author program.
>
> Scot Kamins
> -----
> "...the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our
> spoons.." -- Emerson

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.
-- Robert Heinlein