!!!! Comment on King Solomon's Mines + Trivia Question

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 15:37:41 EST 2006

Congrats to the winner.
For what it's worth, I've never considered the Haggard novels as young
adult, simply great action-adventure stories for all ages.  I've been
looking for the ML Haggard (163.3) for some time without success. Is this
one of those scarce ML's? Any tips on where I can get a copy? Even one
without a DJ would be ok.
BTW I have a Haggard in a very nice Dover Publications (an early example of
a quality paperback, I guess) edition. It has all three of the Quarterrmain
stories: She, King Solomon's Mines, and Allan Quarterrmain.  I'd like to get
the ML edition for my collection tho.

bill
206-491-0296 (work)
206-963-0499 (personal)