Return of the Native

rebecca salame rebecca263 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 10 10:58:42 EST 2006

I still sell sell lots of ML books at 3.00 apiece on eBay, and it's VERY
rare that anything gets more than one bid, if that. There are very few books
out there that go for high amounts, even now, on eBay. I don't think there's
a real need, as yet, to update prices. I recently had a few DJ and flexi
jacketed ML's up, and even a few  so called 'rare' editions, and althought I
got some lookie-loos, I had very  few sell. At US$3.00 apiece! With 1.98
shipping! eBay is a crapshoot, just like a store.

Today's Quotation:
"I don't care where I sit, as long as I get fed." Calvin Trillin
Rebecca263 at hotmail.com