Six Plays: Rodgers and Hammerstein

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Mar 6 21:58:02 EST 2006

WHAT???

You have a copy of War in the Air with a dust jacket - one of the
very few titles whose image is entirely missing from teh Dogeared
database?

OK, Pete, whom do I have to kill to get you to send me a scan of the
front panel?  :-D

On Mar 7, 2006, at 2:46 AM, JOSEPH HILL wrote:

> I would grab it  except, I just picked one up on ebay today  VG/VG
> for $4.-
> Why don't you tell this lot about the War In The Air you have with
> DJ....I am sure  you are the only ML collector with a copy.
> SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON LOEB CLASSICAL
> LIBRARY EVERYMAN'S LIBRARY

Scot Kamins
-----
"...the louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our
spoons.." -- Emerson