Six Pays

Mark Braley mark.lscv at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 6 14:10:41 EST 2006

That's interesting and might explain why I had such a difficult time finding a nice first at a reasonable price this past year.  Of course, as soon as I found one, it seems like several went up for sale on e-bay.  It gets bid on there quite heavily from the few that I have followed.  I assume it is probably sought after by schools, drama teachers and community theatres?

Mark Braley