Type "q" dustjackets

Darrell Johnson zebradlj at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 12:06:43 EST 2006

Ron Holl,
     I have 18 of them.  Send me your personal e-mail address and I'll make images and send them to you.
     As far as the series goes, there's 125 titles in the 80's faux list on my database.  Judging from my collection only those that started between 80 and 85 got woodcut jackets.  The earlier one retained typographical jackets.

  Darrell Johnson

Ron Holl <modlib at alltel.net> wrote:
    Hi John,

I agree, those 'woodcuts' do look nice. I would like to post the DJ images at Amenities, unless Scot changes his mind about post-1970 ML. In that case, it would be best to keep them (the dust jackets) all together.

Maybe I'll try and find a couple to get started.

I also know nothing about that series and would need help with the list of titles.

ron