Type "q" dustjackets

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Mon Mar 6 11:52:45 EST 2006

Hi John,

I agree, those 'woodcuts' do look nice.  I would like to post the DJ images at Amenities, unless Scot changes his mind about post-1970 ML.  In that case, it would be best to keep them (the dust jackets) all together.

At least two other folks have asked about having the images available (as they collect them), but I have not received any image files yet.  I don't own any of them, and have held off taking the images from auctions or other book listings.  Maybe I'll try and find a couple to get started.

I also know nothing about that series and would need help with the list of titles.

The 1982 Moby Dick edition (from both the John Wolansky and Madaline Reddy Modern Library Collections) is on the Amenities (mlcollect.com) web site under ML Miscellany.  It can also be found as the focus of the Pinking Shears Episode in that same section of the site.

ron