Type "q" dustjackets

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Mon Mar 6 09:38:58 EST 2006

The "new" titles of the 80 series have been overlooked, they are well worth collecting. but then, I am also keen on the current series. I believe  the quality of the binding has little to do with collecting; consider Superman #1.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY