Pynchon

Mark Braley mark.lscv at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 1 10:06:53 EST 2006

That is what I;m talking about Scot although my copy, which is the 13
binding with "n" jacket says: Modern Library Edition, September, 1966
without the word "First".  What color are the boards on the binding 11
edition?  The color on my "13" boards is very dark green.  Final question, I
think:  Is it possible to date my copy any closer than 67 or 68? Mark