Bookstore Recommendations

John Ireland tb0jwi1 at wpo.cso.niu.edu
Wed Jun 28 17:12:23 EDT 2006

I second this.  I posted three bookstores already, but also wanted to
describe their ML sections.

John Ireland

>>> cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com 06/28/06 11:01 AM >>>
This is a fantastic new resource I know I'll be using!  Is there any way
we could get a "comments" section with the listings.  It would be nice
to know if the store has a lot of ML mixed into regular inventory, or a
seperate section for ML, or if really nice old stuff is set aside in a
special section, if they do trade credit, if you need special directions
for finding the place, etc. Thanks!

  benj clark

Ron Holl <modlib at alltel.net> wrote:
  The 'Recommended Bookstores with ML stock' feature is now available at
ML Amenities. To check for stores in a given location, or better yet
(for now) to ADD one, go to www.mlcollect.com and proceed to the ML
Miscellany section. Follow the Recommended Bookstores link from there.

Please let me know if anyone finds problems.

ron