An Accurate Historical Account of all the Orders of Knighthood at present existing in Europe

Hr. Tommerup sut at hhkol.dk
Wed Jun 28 16:23:02 EDT 2006

Dear modlib-recievers
(I hope this is the right way to write you all; it's my first try)

I've been seeking information about An Accurate Historical Account of all the Orders of Knighthood at present existing in Europe, by Sir Levett Hanson. I know that it was reprinted in 2002, but what about the original work from 1802? Where can I find a copy or find out what an original copy is worth?
The reason I'm asking is that I have a copy and my insurrance compagny need to know the value of my antiquarian books.
Note: my copy is not as good as the one on the picture.

Read about An Accurate Historical Account of all the Orders of Knighthood at present existing in Europe at this site:
http://www.stjoachimorder.org/hanson.htm

Yours
Mr. Steen Uffe Tommerup, Denmark (Copenhagen)