Bookstore Recommendations

Scot Kamins kamins at ModernLib.com
Wed Jun 28 13:30:50 EDT 2006

On Jun 28, 2006, at 9:01 AM, B.L. Clark wrote:

> This is a fantastic new resource I know I'll be using!  Is there
> any way we could get a "comments" section with the listings.  It
> would be nice to know if the store has a lot of ML mixed into
> regular inventory, or a seperate section for ML, or if really nice
> old stuff is set aside in a special section, if they do trade
> credit, if you need special directions for finding the place, etc.
> Thanks!

Wow - what a great idea! I'd also like to see this feature.

Also, the Bookstore Recommended section on Amenities will get strong
mention in the parts of ModernLib that talk about how to build a
collection. (Darn shame there's no way to link directly to that
section.)

Note the new E-mail Address ---
kamins at ModernLib.com