Fwd: Re: Bookstores - Kansas City and Lawrence

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Wed Jun 28 11:49:49 EDT 2006

Welcome to the zelots!
Now you have one down and three to go!
Good hutiung!

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY

-----Original Message-----
From: thomas krier
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 5:23 AM
To: modlib at algol.owu.edu
Subject: RE: Fwd: Re: Bookstores - Kansas City and Lawrence

I hadn't meant to reply to everyone, just the two folks who had sent
suggestions.  I'm not a passionate ML collector, although there are a few
titles I would like to find.  I'm a big fan of the jacket art.  I do have a
copy to the ML guide and now I fear I'll be forced to figure out how to use
it in order to answer this question.