Fwd: Re: Bookstores - Kansas City and Lawrence

thomas krier t_krier at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 28 08:23:25 EDT 2006

I hadn't meant to reply to everyone, just the two folks who had sent
suggestions.  I'm not a passionate ML collector, although there are a few
titles I would like to find.  I'm a big fan of the jacket art.  I do have a
copy to the ML guide and now I fear I'll be forced to figure out how to use
it in order to answer this question.