Bookstores - Kansas City and Lawrence

thomas krier t_krier at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:02:28 EDT 2006

Thanks.  I didn't have time to go by Lasus but I did make it to Spivey's.  I
only found one ML that I was looking for - A Short History of the US - but I
did find a few other books.  Bloomsday was a disappointment.  They're fairly
small and run mostly to modern fiction.

In Lawrence the Dusty Bookshelf was like Bloomsday just bigger.  Vagabond
however was interesting.  I didn't find any Modern Library but I did find a
2nd printing of Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test in Fine condition.  This is a
book I've been looking for for a long time.  Since I can'd afford the fisrt
this was an excellent alternative.  Given time I'm sure there was more in
there just waiting to be found.

Thanks again for your help.

Tom Krier