This Slow Season

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Sat Jun 24 15:32:27 EDT 2006

One that should be on the list and is not-
The Auden with the 2nd Edition statement, a very rare bird to find. I feel Henry made a mistake on this title, he almost takes it there...but...also, I think Power belongs on the list.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY