Ann Veronica

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 17:38:04 EDT 2006

Yes, I believe the $449 realization is a record for this title, which was in print from 1917-34. It is quite uncommon in DJ. I believe this particular one was from the ML Inc. period. What would a nice copy with a B and L DJ bring?

Also, is it just me, or are there some big prices being paid for early jacketed ML books on ebay recently?

Pete