It's over --- and the new name for Dogeared is...

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jun 16 14:36:09 EDT 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

>> Neal Fenty has just discovered that modernlib.com is available!!!!!
>

> Well there you go-- that gets my vote.

Mine too. In fact, it gets it all!

The new name for The Website Formerly Known As Dogeared is...
ModernLib.com!!!

And Neal Fenty of The Reading Store in Hull, Massachusetts is the
proud owner of a free membership in ModernLib.com for life. (Surprise!)

Congrats to Neal for finding the great name, and thanks to all who
participated in the discussion.

Starting in about a week, any of the following names will get you to
the same place:

http://www.dogeared.com
http://www.modernlib.com
http://www.scotkamins.com

All three will work until around July 18th of this year, the 10th
anniversary of the website. Thereafter www.dogeared.com won't work.
(Well, it WILL work, but it won't get you where you expect.)

Scot Kamins

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing." -- Edmund Burke