The company I work for buys tons of library discards

Dirk Sprouse dirk at bookprospector.com
Fri Jun 16 14:14:56 EDT 2006

This message is primarly aimed at libraries that would like another outlet to get rid of library dicards and donations that they can't take.

Here's a breakdown of what we do.............

Instead of trying to sell your books for a small fee or having them just
sit in a storage room; why not instantly sell them to us? We usually pay a considerable amount more than you would
normally receive for the item.

Our process is fast and easy to use.  Just enter the item's ISBN on our
website, get an instant price quote, and if you like the price we offer,
as we are sure you will, then all you must do is click to sell the item
to us. It is that simple!

We offer our services free of any financial obligation to libraries, and
other non-profit agencies.

For more information, testimonials from libraries using our services,
and to sign up please visit our website.
http://www.bookprospector.com/site/library/index.php
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or any additional
information you require.

Thank you,
Dirk Sprouse
1-800-607-0494 ext.255