Dogeared's web address changing soon - but to what???

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Fri Jun 16 12:47:31 EDT 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 9:04 AM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

> Well couldn't that issue also apply to ModLibBooks?

  Not likely that they would try to take that name, I think.

> I still think the double b thingy is awkward even with the use of
> upper and
> lowercase; and if the url is made case sensitive that is even
> worse. (a
> personal quirk -- I hate case sensitive addresses)

Upper level domain names (names before the directory indication) are
not case sensitive.

> but again, it would only
> be typed once and then saved, so not really a big deal.

I also just realized that ModernLibraryCollector -- with appropriate
spaces -- is the name of Alan Oestreich's fanzine. So while the name
is growing on me, I don't want to step on the name space of another
member of our community.

Scot Kamins

Modern Library Collectors website:
http://www.dogeared.com