Dogeared's web address changing soon - but to what???

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 12:04:06 EDT 2006

> I certainly agree. ICAAN would automatically yank the name from me
and give it to The Corporation if The Corporation made a claim to it
(as ICAAN has done to others in recent years). No, that name is
definitely out.

Well couldn't that issue also apply to ModLibBooks?

I still think the double b thingy is awkward even with the use of upper and
lowercase; and if the url is made case sensitive that is even worse. (a
personal quirk -- I hate case sensitive addresses) but again, it would only
be typed once and then saved, so not really a big deal.

bill
206-491-0296 (work)
206-963-0499 (personal)