Dogeared's web address changing soon - but to what???

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Thu Jun 15 22:53:30 EDT 2006

You must be a Midwesterner. Central Indiana/Indianapolis perhaps?

I still go to these in Indy with my motherinlaw, who's in the Medicare range.

-Michael Watson

At 03:09 PM 6/15/2006, you wrote:

>re: mlc.com
>
>there is an mcl cafeteria chain.  it is also referred to as 'the MediCare
>Lounge' (for appropriate reasons).   gotta be careful with mneumonics.
>
>joel

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132