IDEA FOR A PROJECT, MAYBE ...

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Jun 15 20:03:38 EDT 2006

On Jun 15, 2006, at 4:26 PM, John wrote:

> Scott, some time back you invited suggestions for new Dogeared
> projects.  On
> the update page I noted several 1st edition pointers and recalled your
> earlier summary titles Stalking the Unmarked First.  Can you
> incorporate
> these nifty little pointers into your summary?

Not sure I understand what you're asking for, John. Is it this:

On the Updates page, I announce when a new DJ is up, and if it's a
first DJ, I note that. Sometimes the DJ might be a "hidden
first" (that is, the points are not easily recognizable because the
book has no "first edition" slug, or the slug might lie and some
other 1st edition point must also be there). It would be good if, in
such a case, I were to note on the Updates page that this is a first
DJ on a hidden first book, and include a link to the Hidden First
page (which, by the way, happens to be -- for the nonce -- http://
www.dogeared.com/Identifiers/hiddenFirsts.html )

Do I have it right?
- Scot Kamins