Dogeared's web address changing soon - but to what???

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Thu Jun 15 15:00:58 EDT 2006

On Jun 15, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Bill DiBenedetto wrote:

> Well a site with fan in the name does not do much for me.
> Modlibbooks would be ok but... there's something about those double bs
> that's not very appealing.

Yeah. I also was concerned about possible typos (to modlibooks) in
the address field. It's clear with internal caps (ModLibBooks).

> Since the title of dogeared is Modern Library Collecting how about
> something
> like MLcollecting.com? or CollectingML.com? or MLC.com?

Again, I worry about stepping on mlcollect. MLC has merit (also
suggested by others in private e-mail) becasue of its brevity. It
suffers from a lack of meaning to all but the uninitiated --
ModLibBooks has meaning to everyone.

scot Kamins
It is possible to store the mind with a million facts and still be
entirely uneducated.

- Alec Bourne