REDUX: Pirated ML Editions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Jun 14 15:17:41 EDT 2006

Then I said:

 >A curious question. I shall take it under advisement.

A careful consultation with Dogeared's main advisor (Charlie) has
resulted in two actions on this matter:

(1) Bulfinch's Mythology has been added to the "Pirates Spotted" list
in the Pirated editions FAQ item with credit given to RH for the
discovery.
(2) A link to the Pirated editions FAQ item has been added to the
Curios section.

"Will the highways to the Internet become more few?"  -- G.W. Bush