Pirated ML Editions

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Wed Jun 14 13:52:30 EDT 2006

I said

>> [:: sigh ::]

Then you said

> Now, don't be too hasty.

My sighing is impervious to haste. [:: snort ::]

> After I sent that first message, I checked the archives and saw
> that good friend Joe was asking for this to be added to Dogeared.
> I went to Curios first, then Identifiers, then Paper Resources, and
> finally General.  No Pirate info.  It was through the Site Map that
> I discovered it.  It lives under General/ML FAQ.

[:: further sighing ::]

On the Home page, one finds these lines:

"Looking for Something Special?

Use Google to search Dogeared, or expand your search to the entire Web."

These hints are followed by a Google search box set to look on all
the Dogeared pages.

> It doesn't deserve a place under curios, eh?

A curious question. I shall take it under advisement.

- Scot Kamins
The people of the various provinces are strictly forbidden to have in
their possession any swords, bows, spears, firearms or other types of
arms. The possession of these elements makes difficult the collection
of taxes and dues, and tends to permit uprising.

            -- Toyotomi Hideyoshi, Shogun of Japan, August 29, 1558