Federalist 139.4 - Special Printing

Gordon Neavill aa3401 at wayne.edu
Sun Jun 11 22:19:03 EDT 2006

I think this was late 1940s but have no way of dating it precisely.  The jacket is adapted from the ML jacket but isn't a ML jacket and has no list of titles.  The Declaration of Independence was added in fall 1947 but isn't listed in the table of contents.

This isn't a ML title but was printed from ML plates in the same way that most ML titles by modern authors were printed from the original publisher's plates.

Barry