Pernicious Anemia (was Bookhunting [was Ebay bidding])

BARRY MILLER bmillerasc at comcast.net
Fri Jun 9 16:10:17 EDT 2006

For what it's worth, V. F. Calverton was the adopted name of one George
Goetz, a radical sociologist, who edited a Marxist publication called Modern
Monthly during the 1930s. Edmund Wilson has several brief, but rather
amusing references to him in his collection of writings from that period,
entitled " The Thirties."

Barry Miller