Ebay Bidding

dchock7 at aol.com dchock7 at aol.com
Wed Jun 7 17:40:55 EDT 2006

For those of you who participated in the ebay bidding on early jacketed ML titles on the night of June 3, I hope you have better luck than I did with the condition. I just received my books, and they were somewhat less than I expected. Don't get me wrong, they are in well above average condition for the period (no tape, no separated flaps, DJ not stuck to book, etc.), just somewhat less than expected. I guess these titles are so difficult to find in decent typographical jackets that when they appear on ebay, they bring record prices.
Pete