Tough Easy Titles

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Fri Jun 2 15:38:19 EDT 2006

Ml Guide-tells you what the Illustrated Alice  MAY be worth  "till a few more copies show up in a old bookstore in Ohio; so the big bucks I paid for my Alice is now worth much les.s money.
EL, would inform you, how many copies were actually printed. of Alice....this gives you a better comfort margin.....that's all.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY