Fwd: Tough Easy Titles

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Fri Jun 2 14:27:25 EDT 2006

I thought both the Regular and PB BUtterfield 8 titles were more difficult to find than the guide PRICE indicator indicated.  Same goes for both Caldwell titles.

However, the price guide is a price guide, not a scarcity guide.  The two are related, and usually track each other closely, but not always.  There was a discussion (initiated by Scot) about a year ago on this.  Although Scot did not approve of the name, we began kicking around the Kamins Rarity Scale.

ron