Dogeared Survey Question

Mary L. Newton mlnewton at bardstowncable.net
Thu Jun 1 20:18:26 EDT 2006

I am interested in ML, but as a (very small) seller of a wide range of
books.  I sell on eBay and on amazon.com.  This year I have had 4 ML titles,
with DJs, and all have sold on the first listing.  I joined this group to
try to learn more about ML in case I am able to acquire more, but my sources
are very sporadic and I don't wish to pay to join Dogeared when my volume is
so small.  That said, I have still learned quite a bit from the list; I
appreciate the wilingness to share information, and I enjoy reading the
posts.

Best regards,
Mary