Dogeared Survey Question

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Thu Jun 1 16:11:12 EDT 2006

This is a topic directed toward non-Dogeared members, but responses from members are welcome also.

I'm interested in hearing why a significant percentage of ListServ members are not Dogeared members.  It would seem, like everything else, there is a cost/benefit component to it.  But maybe that is not the main reason.  Possibly some are just not interested, or there may be a myriad of reasons.

Are there any features/functions that could be added to Dogeared to attract more members?  Does it seem to costly?

If you have some reasons you would like to share, please send them along.  Any and all comments will be appreciated!

If anyone wishes to have their comments not shared with the ListServ, you can send them directly to me (in that case don't forget to change the 'to' field when hitting reply to this, or just compose a new message).

Thanks.

ron