Fwd: Tough Easy Titles

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Thu Jun 1 10:35:43 EDT 2006

Well, that's what collecting the series is all about, as you state, if you relay on "chance" you will always have major holes in your collection, unless of course you be blessed with a very long life. It does not follow because Grim & Anderson came to you,Little Women is just around the corner.
Trying to put it another way; years ago I paid $40.00 for aVG/VG B&L  First  of The Way Of All Flesh, today I look upon it as a great find. Also, experience is a great teacher  In th dark ages, every second store on Hollywood Blvd. was a bookstore, selling ML's w/dj @ $3.00 each. One store was asking $10 for a VG/VG first of Razanov, I thought that they were out of their minds.....I bought that book some years latter for some dollars more.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY