ML History Clean Up

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Wed Jul 26 10:57:46 EDT 2006

I believe we should, as a service to the new collector, edit our ML history text (where possible) to avoid this confusion that the ML was discontinued/ceased printing/etc.  I was first clued in over a year ago by Amy C.  She had a listing posted for Roth/Goodbye Columbus and indicated an early 70's printing.  I asked her how can that be, if the ML shut down in 1970.  She kindly responded with the ISBN clue.  Then sometime later John W. posted a catalog from the mid 70's showing many ML's for sale.  Surely those weren't all remainders!  And now finding all these DJ's with ISBN's printed shows the presses were clearly still rolling.

ron