ISBN'S AND GIANTS

JOSEPH HILL goodbooks at webtv.net
Wed Jul 26 00:23:50 EDT 2006

Well, what are you going to call it now, 101.2?  If that be the case, I am now lacking one more variant in my collection, and I don't fancy finding a copy. A late Gibbon set I can live without but this be a different matter.

SPECIALIZE IN MODERN LIBRARY
FOLIO SOCIETY OF LONDON
LOEB CLASSICAL LIBRARY
EVERYMAN'S  LIBRARY