ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE AMENITIES SITE?

jpetersonlhi at verizon.net jpetersonlhi at verizon.net
Fri Jul 21 09:10:20 EDT 2006

Mine (Internet Explorer XP)didn't work, either, because, when I went to the Amenities website and added the site to my list of Favorites, the address that was captured was the IP address.  To fix it, I opened my list of favorites, right clicked on "Amenities of ML Collecting", which opened a menu of choices.  The last choice was "Properties".  Clicking on this gave me the option of changing the IP address to "www.mlcollect.com".  Then hit okay, and the bookmark worked fine after that.

John Peterson