ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE AMENITIES SITE?

Ron Holl modlib at alltel.net
Thu Jul 20 22:47:29 EDT 2006

Yes, the power was out.  And yet again most of the clocks had to be reset; a frequent occurence that drives my wife crazy.  Maybe we should get a windmill for power generation.

The Amenities site must be accessed using www.mlcollect.com; if anyone has a bookmark with an actual IP address (like 67.1.2.3) it will not work.

ron