Anyone problems access amenities site?

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 22:42:41 EDT 2006

I run XP and IE and no problems here.  Just hit the site and browsed around to my heart's content!

  benj

John <jwol at fast.net> wrote:
  Ron responded to my initial eMail indicating the power in his area was, in
fact, out; however, when I tried again I was unable to access the site via
my favorites list and had to access it through ModernLib. I use Windows XP
Internet Explorer and this is the only site I have a problem with. Ghosts
in the machine, I guess.

John