ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE AMENITIES SITE?

John jwol at fast.net
Thu Jul 20 21:51:06 EDT 2006

Ron responded to my initial eMail indicating the power in his area was, in
fact, out; however, when I tried again I was unable to access the site via
my favorites list and had to access it through ModernLib.  I use Windows XP
Internet Explorer and this is the only site I have a problem with.  Ghosts
in the machine, I guess.

John