ANYONE HAVE PROBLEMS ACCESSING THE AMENITIES SITE?

Bill DiBenedetto billdi at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 21:28:35 EDT 2006

I thought I had resolved this problem but it did not last. Lately I have had
to access Amenities through ModernLib also.  My best guess is that it's
because I use Firefox as my browser and not Internet Explorer. When I
switched to Firefox several years ago inability to access some sites through
my favorites cropped up on a few rare occasions, but recently Amenities is
the only one in which this has happened.

bill
206-491-0296 (work)
206-963-0499 (personal)