book database software

20 Ants archetype at 20ants.com
Mon Jul 3 18:48:52 EDT 2006

Bill,

Might I recommend BookTrakker?

http://www.booktrakker.com/

The "collector" version is free. Stores all books in a database and
exports just about any way you want. You can upgrade to a paid
version which adds the ability to upload to various online book
databases. You *will* end up selling your overstock, right?

-Michael

At 04:12 PM 7/2/2006, you wrote:

>HI all -- I finally decided to start the onerous task of cataloguing my MLs
>over the long holiday weekend, and came across a really nice, compact
>database software program designed specifically for books. It's easy to use
>and just what I was looking for as an alternative to using a regular
>spreadsheet program or adapting a contact database program.
>
>Best of all its free! Here's the link to get the download:
>
>http://www.spacejock.com/BookDB.html
>

>bill
>206-491-0296 (work)
>206-963-0499 (personal)

20 Ants
5709 Broadway St. Indianapolis IN 46220-2569
http://www.20ants.com
   books, individually and in lots. Specializing in fine press and non-fiction.
   Member of Independent Online Booksellers Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org
   Offering a safe bookbuying experience at
http://www.iobabooks.com/browse_books.php?id=47132