New article on Dogeared: "Ethics & eBay - No, Really!"

Stan Shelley srshelley at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 17:36:41 EST 2006

Yes it will be interesting.  Jewelry is one of my specialties on Ebay so I
know from experience that there is a huge amount of fake Tiffany merchandise
around and most Ebay sellers do not have the expertise (or ethics) to
identify it as such.  Thus lots of fakes are on Ebay.  Is this Ebay's fault?
I guess the judge will decide.
Stan Shelley