PING: Bill DiBenedetto

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Mon Jan 30 13:58:17 EST 2006

NOTE TO LISTSERV MEMBERS: All but Bill can ignore this. I'm having
trouble communicating with him via private mail; the ListServ is the
only way I know to get through. Please excuse the interruption.

Bill,

John forwarded your response to my call for feedback - thanks much.

There's something odd about the way our mailer is set up. I've
written to you about this before but I haven't heard back from you --
I assume you're not getting my direct mail.

Please e-mail me privately sending the same message to all three of
these addresses so I can figure out the problem:

kamins at dogeared.com
kamindsl at pacifier.com
scot.kamins at corp.manyone.net

Thanks much,

Silent gratitude isn't very much use to anyone.
   - Gertrude Stein