PLEASE help us test the new ModLib archive feature

EDWARD LUKANUSKI ed_lukanuski at msn.com
Mon Jan 30 13:07:23 EST 2006

seems to work ...
found Kipling thread
found March 2001 thread
A-OK

Ed
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scot Kamins<mailto:kamins at dogeared.com>
  To: ML ListServ<mailto:modlib at algol.owu.edu>
  Sent: Monday, January 30, 2006 12:14 PM
  Subject: PLEASE help us test the new ModLib archive feature

  Folks,

  We need your help on this. Just take five minutes out to do this.
  Please help us find out if the archive retrieval feature is working
  the way it should before we put a lot more work into it for nothing.

  1) Go to http://www.mlcollect.com<http://www.mlcollect.com/>
  2) In the blue panel at the left, click ListServ Archives
  3) Experiment a bit looking through/searching the archives.
  4) Give us some response about the way it works, the formatting,
  anything like that.

  There are two years there now -- March 2001 through december 2002.

  You can reply here, or directly to me (kamins at dogeared.com<mailto:kamins at dogeared.com>) or to Ron
  (modlib at alltel.net<mailto:modlib at alltel.net>).

  - Scot Kamins