New article on Dogeared: "Ethics & eBay - No, Really!"

B.L. Clark cottonwoodbooks at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 18:56:17 EST 2006

Good stuff Scot.  I think your article will help sellers understand what collectors want and expect.  Also, thank you Stan for your thoughts.  As a collector I've learned not to take it personally if a seller doesn't answer my question.  I just take that missing bit of info, assume the worst and bid.

  blc

  Wonderful piece Scot.