New article on Dogeared: "Ethics & eBay - No, Really!"

Scot Kamins kamins at dogeared.com
Sat Jan 28 16:49:57 EST 2006

Folks,

Here's an article I wrote at the request of the editor of an online
magazine for bibliophiles. The article's publication has been
delayed, and I decided to give ModLibbers a preview. The article,
"Ethics & eBay - No, Really! (Perspectives from a Modern Library
Collector)", combines information already on Dogeared plus a bunch of
other info and subjective observations. Sure to offend any number of
eBay sellers, It's available at:

http://www.dogeared.com/General/Ethics(revised).htm

"He not busy being born is busy dying." -- Bob Dylan